Winter Break!!!

Heyyooo parents! We did it!!!! 🙂 I wanna start with a BIG THANKYOU for everything y’all have done this past month. Martinstag, then Holiday market, and then the party- I’m so lucky to have such an awesome group of parents!! I could not have done all this without y’all!! I hope you all enjoy your winter break and look forward to coming back refreshed on 6 January!

• Report Cards!! You will find them in the agendas!! Inside your report card envelopes are the reports, personal comments from me and Mrs. Little, as well as ESOL reports if your child is in ESOL! Please sign and return the report card envelope when we return from break! I do not need any of the documents inside the envelope- just the envelope please 🙂  If your child wasn’t here to pick up the report cards I will send them home when we return.
  • Bringing Home!! In your kiddos back pack is there orange folder and RED folder. The red folders are unfinished work. They were getting kinda old and crumbly so I am sending them home. They will all get new ones upon return so I don’t need them back 🙂
  • Trash to hold on to!! I wanted to give y’all a heads up for our next unit! The summative assessment will be a group project where students will build a monster/robot/creature out of “trash”. Things like cereal boxes, paper rolls , bottles, bottle caps, containers, etc etc. Please start collecting some of these trash items (just in time for Christmas :). DON’T SEND THEM IN THOUGH- y’all saw how cramped my classroom is I can’t start collecting that stuff yet! ALSO: if you happen to receive a lot of tissue paper I would love to collect it from y’all! I’d rather reuse and recycle then it just go to waste! If you are able, please collect your used tissue paper and send it in after the break!
  • Gift Bags!! You may have seen our super cute surprise!! In class we crafted 2 ornaments and a card for y’all. I hope you enjoy your present from the kiddos and from me! Y’all deserve so much more 🙂

Well that’s it from me!! I hope y’all have a FANTASTIC break!! If you need to reach me do not hesitate to e-mail and I will get back to you when I am able!!